Who I work with
I have worked with clients in five countries on three continents around the world. Clients are motivated and educated individuals seeking direction in their lives. I specialize in motivating successful individuals to take control of their potential and break free from self-imposed limitations.
My training at Queen’s taught me that our brains change throughout our lives depending on the choices we make. Who we are is a direct result of the choices we make! Thus, my approach includes:
- empirically validated personality inventory assessment
- exercises to establish what motivates the client (i.e., what provides thrust?);
- supporting and reinforcing healthy behaviours (reward systems);
- recognizing and moving away from maladaptive behaviours (behaviour substitution);
- setting reasonable, measurable and attainable goals.
Results are manifest by how each clients accepts and incorporates change long-term. We work together to developing a plan best-suited to each clients behaviour and find ways to reinforce behaviour to encourage long-term healthy behavioural change. In other words I help move clients toward their ideal future state by shaping their behaviour and then by changing their brains.
Miles Ahead is proud to be a partner of the Mesothelioma Community Resource Network as a provider of alternative therapy. Please see the banner displayed in the sidebar for more information.